Content Account Manager
Exp: 2-3 Yrs
Department : Digital Marketing
Location : Work From Home
ROLE (Purpose of the Role)
The Content Account Manager should be able to demonstrate their content management skills on the basis of excellent communication, and management skills. He / She should have at least 1-2 years of working as a Content Manager with some social media experience. Experience working with a Digital Marketing Agency will be considered an asset.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take ownership of all content management activities for multiple projects
- Responsible for creating blog topics, web page content plan, editing & posting content on websites and social media platforms. Good competencies to do keyword research.
- Stay up to date with multiple industry developments and generate new content plan to draw viewers’ attention
- Create, edit and optimize organic social media content for all channels, leveraging insights and trends.
- Writing snippets using keywords, hash tags & supporting the SEO activities for the clients.
- Handling Google Place Business Listings, GMB Optimization.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams
- Experience in Tools like Ahrefs, Hootsuite, CMS, etc.
- Qualification: Minimum Graduate from any stream.
- Experience: 2-3 years.
- Excellent communication skills (Writing and speaking).
- Preferred candidate has experience on CMS, Hootsuite, experience in using Ahref’s content explorer will be an additional advantage.