Job Opportunity For Business Development Representative
Exp: 1-3 Yrs
Department : BPO
Location : Gurgaon
Qualifications / Skills:
- Find prospects and leads.
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants.
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Up-sell when appropriate & follow-up with hot leads
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Report to management team & contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Excellent communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level and Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions and sales preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of B2B sales experience.
- Should have great internet connectivity, basic equipment such as power back-up, headsets, web-cam and a genuine window’s laptop/desktop.